Calling all enthusiastic supporters of dance and education to join us at daCi2024 in Ljubljana where you can interact with our vibrant community, attend inspiring sessions and experience the latest innovations in dance education.
Registration for Scholars and Other AttendersRegister Now
Early Bird Registration - by 31 January 2024
Scholars who have submitted a paper will receive a Notification of Acceptance by 15 December
Registration of the Young Dancers and Chaperones
Registration of the Young Dancers and Chaperones will be available soon.
Fees are based on the member’s country of residence’s Purchasing Power Parity. This is an internationally recognised method of ranking countries based on the real purchasing power of that country’s currency and standard of living. This means fees are scaled so that members from less wealthy nations pay a smaller fee.
The conference rate includes:
- Opening and closing ceremonies, which include dance performances
- Scholarly gatherings, which include research papers, panels, posters, lecture/demonstrations, movement workshops and discussions
- Dance workshops
- Children and youth performances from throughout the world
- Creative gatherings for children and youth from various cultures
- Twinning projects that pair groups of children to learn and share dance, leading to a performance
- Book of abstracts and other conference material
Registration and conference fee payment will be open in October 2023. More details will be available at later dates. If you need any information about the conference please contact us.
(with and without presentation)
If you need any information about the conference please contact email@example.com
© University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Education · Republic of Slovenia, Public Fund for Cultural Activities, Department of Dance